Dear Laura, Emily & Hannah,
As my sisters you have been cast into the unique position of being obligatory subjects for my conceptual photography assignment. Before you back out mildly horrified (by the way, backing out is not an option) understand this should take no more than half an hour of your time.
Before Wednesday, preferably Monday – I will make a time with you during daylight hours. Please have with you the following items:
- An A4 sheet of paper with your name written any way you like so long as it is legible. If colours or other added drawings appeal to you that’s fine too.
- A favourite book or a movie if you prefer them to books. One only.
- A Childhood toy
- A pair of shoes that you like and wear
- A favourite bag
- Something that symbolises an important memory
- Something that shows/symbolises someone significant to you
- Something to do with a hobby you have
- Something to do with what you are doing in 2006
Please be wearing your favourite type of clothing be it everyday, formal, ski-jacket etc… your choice.
You know this sounds like fun! Any questions please ask me, but make all the choices of the items your own and do not confer with eachother and ask what they are bringing.
Your help, time and ingenuity is greatly appreciated,