Something I haven’t yet officially participated in is what is known as a Blogging Meme.
Six Weird Things About Me
- I am a non-identical, youngest twin. Laura has 2 minutes on me. I have 2 inches on her. As a general rule I rebel against most things twinish. Before you ask, the answer to, “Do you have ESP” is, “No”.
- Growing up I collected everything from: Dogs, Cats, Books, Fonts, Coins, Stamps, Horses/Horse Books, Stickers, Teddy Bears, Pass It On Cards, Bookmarks… I must have grown out of it because the only things I collect now are blog links and the odd coffee mug/latte cup.
- I can fold my tongue over like this (that isn’t me)
- I grew up in the Solomon Islands and I can speak Solomon Islands Pijin although not very well any more. While I’m on the subject, Meme means ‘mushy fruit’ in Pijin.
- The thing that most scares me is Karaoke.
- Tell tale signs for me being stressed out: I won’t have read a fictional book in a while, my room will be a much more of a mess than usual. NB: Sometimes things are this way totally separate from what is going on.
(and if I had to have a 7th, it’d be that I find it incredibly difficult if not impossible to properly scream)
and I shall tag the following six people: