- Designs that are almost there but not quite and really, really need to be because they are hugely annoying and are due shortly
- Excessive Homework
- Half written posts that will probably never get finished
- Computers that are so stuffed that they interrupt half a day of work
- Ebay buyers who like things tailored and so make things complicated
- A messy room
- Staying up late with no time to properly unwind before going to bed
- Alarm clocks that go at 6:00am
- Connex Trains (the token extra)
And with the ease of a pigeon falling off a clothesline, Rebecca slips back into comfortable pessimism.
Find her some enthusiasm, creativity, speed and sheer brilliance…
She’s already tried the coffee.
Umm,I didn’t really know where to put this but I just wanted to say that you have a cool site.I haven’t really read the content but I’m saying this on the basis of the look of this place,which I’d say is extremely awsome.I hope you keep blogging for eternity.
Thanks Ish. I’ll be sure to check your blog out properly when I have time to do it justice (I did have a quick look).
You write so well. If coffee doesn’t work, try a good portion of chocolate!