Holidays have come around again. I have 8 weeks off. It is time to be thinking about a new blog theme. I will be going here for some inspiration: Design Meltdown & Designer Portfolios. They are exciting and I’ve barely explored the site at all.
Other things I hope to get done in the next 8 weeks.
- Get the house clean
- Get the washing done (yes it is that bad – I was going to do it all today but the weather is pretty shonky and we don’t have a dryer. Bah!)
- Print a stack of wedding photos – which I still haven’t done. I want to put some kind of album together, so that will either look like me setting it out myself or cheating and going an Iphoto photobook, that at least one big one for the wall (not that we can put anything up)
- Get a new couch, ours is practically dead and hey, it’s orange. I won’t be sad to lose it.
- Have some people around!
- Use some ‘free’ time to get a bit more creative with graphics related stuff, it’s been a bit dry for anything hugely original lately.
- Catch up with all the friends I have neglected
- Visit the Solomon Islands (where I grew up) and not get Malaria while I’m there. I hate you mosquitoes.
- Sleep a lot. Read a lot. (Stock standards for every holiday mix)
The list is by no means exhaustive.