1. Write down five things that youâ€™re thankful for.
2. Tag five friends who youâ€™d like to see participate in this meme.
3. (Optional) Include a link to this post and encourage others to place a link to their completed meme in the comments section of this post so we can keep track of the thankfulness running around the blogosphere.
Iâ€™m thankful for
1. Matt stepping in to take Geoff and I through pre-marriage counselling (Prepare)
2. The crazy weather allowing me to wear skirts and shorts and feel warm (although this morning it seems to have gone cold again)
3. Holidays and theÂ fact that I can sleep in because I’ve needed it
4. Geoff and the fact that I get to marry my best friend in 40 something days
5. All the ways that God has orchestrated this wedding planning crap and all amazing offers from those we know and great prices and ways that it’s worked out.
I’m going to tag:
apologies in advance to the meme haters.
and this reminds me, pumpkin pie must be on the agenda in the next few days.