Something I haven’t yet officially participated in is what is known as a Blogging Meme.
Simply, it’s one giant game of tag amongst Bloggers. Last night I got tagged by Christina.
Six Weird Things About Me
- I am a non-identical, youngest twin. Laura has 2 minutes on me. I have 2 inches on her. As a general rule I rebel against most things twinish. Before you ask, the answer to, “Do you have ESP” is, “No”.
- Growing up I collected everything from: Dogs, Cats, Books, Fonts, Coins, Stamps, Horses/Horse Books, Stickers, Teddy Bears, Pass It On Cards, Bookmarks… I must have grown out of it because the only things I collect now are blog links and the odd coffee mug/latte cup.
- I can fold my tongue over like this (that isn’t me)
- I grew up in the Solomon Islands and I can speak Solomon Islands Pijin although not very well any more. While I’m on the subject, Meme means ‘mushy fruit’ in Pijin.
- The thing that most scares me is Karaoke.
- Tell tale signs for me being stressed out: I won’t have read a fictional book in a while, my room will be a much more of a mess than usual. NB: Sometimes things are this way totally separate from what is going on.
(and if I had to have a 7th, it’d be that I find it incredibly difficult if not impossible to properly scream)
and I shall tag the following six people:
and what, pray tell, am i supposed to do now i have been ‘tagged’?
oh gosh.. i’ve never been tagged before in my life.. I still consider myself a blog newbie! haha!
I’m assumming i then write 6 weird things about ME then hey…. mmmm… okay.
I’ll do it 🙂
sorry if that was unclear sam, that now means, I’d like you to do the same (6 weird Sam things).
OKay Bec ! I did it! 🙂 6 weird Louise things! If you’d call it weird.
By the way… I liked your weird.. stuff. That’s cool that you grew up on the Solomon Islands, in fact, I’m jealous! haha!
Bec…. I’m feeling so sorry for the people who keep clicking on my blog from the link you put in this post (I love my blog tracker!)…. my ramblings have a bit of a different flavour than yours. Ha!
Six weird Laura things will be coming up…. though with what I’ve posted recently about bleeding and placenta’s I’m sure everyone knows I’m weird without me listing any more.
~ the Hippy Sister
I followed your link Laura, and it could not be er… more different to Bec! 😉
So true! (I recall my Mum saying the same). It’s good in a way, reflects well on the vast differences between us.
[…] As requested by the ever-blogging Rebecca, here are six weird things about me: […]